Dunham is home to one of Britain’s finest gardens, with plenty of scent and colour to delight the senses.
Altrincham 3 miles; Hale 3 miles
from Altrincham and Warrington, stops at main gates
200 yards. Please show your event booking at the car park for free parking.
• Designated mobility parking spaces are available in main car park. If you have access requirements please call the property on 0161 941 1025.
• Accessible grounds, flat paths with firm surfaces. Cobbled area which can be avoided, map available at visitor reception
• Accessible toilets on site in the nearby stables block
• Seating is not provided so please bring your own low backed seating or picnic blankets
• Please dress warmly and bring wet weather clothing
• Assistance dogs only in the garden
Screenings will still go ahead in inclement weather conditions and are never cancelled more than 12 hours ahead of the screening time as the weather can change rapidly.
We advise customers to bring waterproofs if needed and dress for the Great British Summer! For more information please see our FAQs page.
Sign up to our newsletter
for all the latest information.